Printed in Black ABS with 10% Infill.
you can see the original design here
Had sculpted this undead cat a while back,Here are the first prints via shapeways
I love shapeways, their quality and range of material options is unrivalled.. but
– their shipping costs sometimes cost more than the cost of the print, and
– the shipments take 2-3weeks to get to my part of the world.
So I got my maker buddy Vincent to see if these files can be printed on one of the printers he has.. heres the first print in ABS from a Prusa –
There are some visible issues with splitting etc.. but the detail is astounding!
I’m very impressed. Took around 6+ hrs with 10% infill.
– If you don’t have a printer, you can order a print via shapeways here
from Blogger https://ift.tt/2vE9gRc
The Vitruvian Man, or simply L’Uomo Vitruviano, is a drawing by the Italian polymath Leonardo da Vinci around 1490. It is accompanied by notes based on the work of the architect Vitruvius.
The drawing, which is in pen and ink on paper, depicts a man in two superimposed positions with his arms and legs apart and inscribed in a circle and square. The drawing and text are sometimes called the Canon of Proportions or, less often, Proportions of Man.The drawing is based on the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry described by the ancient Roman architect Vitruvius in Book III of his treatise De architectura. Vitruvius described the human figure as being the principal source of proportion among the classical orders of architecture. Vitruvius determined that the ideal body should be eight heads high. Leonardo’s drawing is traditionally named in honor of the architect. – Learn more about it at Wikipedia
Here’s one of my daily doodles of a creature inspired by it.
Ordered this combo set for my new work computer – Redgear Manta Redgear MT41
It arrived a few days before my desktop arrives, so am using it with my laptop..
Was skeptical about the membrane keys but on using it(after years of laptop keyboards and cheap budget keyboards), its just so good!
Cant imagine going back to the laptop’s keyboard now!
|The included mousepad is really luxuriously good!|
– Pressing the ScrLk key changes the color
– Pressing the Fn key and ScrLk key lets you turn on breath mode(it cycles through the 3 colors.
I havnt figured out how to make it breath just one color)
– Pressing ScrlLk key during breath mode will just switch back to static mode.
-Out of the box its been programmed to have a certain color set to certain dpi so if you use the -+ buttons to change dpi it will also change color.
-If you install the software on the cd you can do advanced modifications.i haven’t fully explored it yet(have not found a single color breath option).. see the screenshots of the interface.
– As far as I can tell there is no way to control the lights.. nor do they react to music etc.
– The lights are sometimes not the same on either side
– Disconnecting the usb plug switches it off. some might prefer that.