Ordered this combo set for my new work computer – Redgear Manta Redgear MT41
It arrived a few days before my desktop arrives, so am using it with my laptop..
Was skeptical about the membrane keys but on using it(after years of laptop keyboards and cheap budget keyboards), its just so good!
Cant imagine going back to the laptop’s keyboard now!
|The included mousepad is really luxuriously good!
– Pressing the ScrLk key changes the color
– Pressing the Fn key and ScrLk key lets you turn on breath mode(it cycles through the 3 colors.
I havnt figured out how to make it breath just one color)
– Pressing ScrlLk key during breath mode will just switch back to static mode.
-Out of the box its been programmed to have a certain color set to certain dpi so if you use the -+ buttons to change dpi it will also change color.
-If you install the software on the cd you can do advanced modifications.i haven’t fully explored it yet(have not found a single color breath option).. see the screenshots of the interface.
– As far as I can tell there is no way to control the lights.. nor do they react to music etc.
– The lights are sometimes not the same on either side
– Disconnecting the usb plug switches it off. some might prefer that.
– Not a fan of the narrow Enter key.
– Mouse software was on a cd.. and I had no cd drive on my machines.. the website had no download section. Luckily my friend had an external cd drive sitting around.
– Headset lights are weird
– No white light option in either the keyboard, mouse or headset
– Low cost. lets be frank, i’d love to get in on the cherry key setups.. but who has the cash for that? not me.
– Just the keyboard and mouse combo actually cost more.. so this deal is a real steal.. while it lasts.
– The included mousepad is really luxuriously good!
– Finish and build quality are really good.. total value for money.
from Blogger https://ift.tt/2rS7J8b
Just picked up a BluSnap – Snap On Cooler for Helmets by Bluarmorhelmets.. looking forward to my next ride in the sun!
from Blogger https://ift.tt/2ug3cjp
Started the year with a bang, by doing a sculpt and livestream every night for 31 days.
It was part of the SculptJanuary18 challenge (follow this link for more)
In this challenge you are given topics for each day of the month.
Heres my finished collection –
And these are my favorites:
And heres a playlist of the stream(almost all 31 days) –
⬇️ Use the menu here to browse the playlist.
from Blogger http://ift.tt/2rXSQDB
Printed via Shapeways. Heres the page where you can get yourself the cat! –
The Undead Direwolf is not available yet(till I fix the bugs)
In case you missed my previous posts,
these are my take on the Wight creatures in Game of Thrones.. the show has only really shown us Horses, Bears and Dragons.. I decided to build on that and did a number of these creatures. You can see all of them here –
from Blogger http://ift.tt/2z4ntdn
Found this cool site that uses a photograph to generate a 3d model of your face.. so did some 3d portraits of some of my team..
and created a Steampunk version of the hall of faces
(where the faceless men keep their faces in Game of Thrones)
you can try out the website at – http://ift.tt/2wOedG9
Heres the 3d model –
from Blogger http://ift.tt/2f6pYQf