but heres a custom SETI skin for Boinc..
(on windows theyre at C:\Program Files (x86)\BOINC\Skins
2) Copy it to a non C: folder so you can edit it without admin permissions.
3) Use the template file to replace your own background and logo. Save over the existing png file
eg: in the screenshot below its the file called “background_image.png
4) (you can skip this step if you like)
Open the “skin.xml” file in notepad and update all relevant links and names
5) save and close the cml file, rename this folder to your skin’s name. Copy it to the Boinc skin directory, on windows – C:\Program Files (x86)\BOINC\Skins
6) exit and reopen boinc.
7) In the top menu go to View/Skin and click on your skin.